April 2, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
So far its a beautiful, cool, clear day.

On my reading pile:::  
I'm looking for my copy of Slaughterhouse Five. I would like to read it with my husband, but its gone missing.

On my TV:::
I had enough this weekend to last all week.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Tuesday- Burgandied Beef
Wednesday- Grandma Stouffer sold us some frozen chicken and noodles
Thursday- Chicken Casserole
Friday- Fish Sticks and Tater Tots
Saturday- Party Dogs and Cake! (I'll post pix next week)
Sunday- Cabbage and Sausage

On my to do list:::
Get caught up with housework. I was sick all last week and didn't get anything done. Also need to find a birthday present for my 3 year old.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I've been thinking about knitting scarves again. It won't happen this week, but I'm at least thinking about it.

Looking around the house:::
How about if I look around the house after my to-do list is finished.

From the camera:::
A rare moment.


Something fun to share::: 
We are having a little birthday party this weekend. When the birthday boy is three, its easy to plan fun. Check out my Squid Dog post to see what's in store.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Andrea ~ what a gorgeous photograph! Have a happy week! Love Emily @TheCountryMumkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your list :) I hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the boys. They have grown up so much. I look forward to seeing them soon.

    ReplyDelete