April 9, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
Partly cloudy today, but the weather has been so wonderfully springy.

On my reading pile:::  
Nothing has caught my interest lately. I need to go to the library.

On my TV:::
My regular, Jeopardy!

On the menu for this week:::
With a birthday party and Easter, I forgot to plan a menu and go shopping.

On my to do list:::
Plan a menu, go shopping

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Still thinking about knitting scarves. I don't like to be too hasty about things.

Looking around the house:::
We left up the balloons and streamers from the party this weekend because we had such a good time.  And the house is pretty clean since we had company. Looks like a good way to start the week.

From the camera:::
Daddy and Bobby hunting Easter eggs.
Something fun to share::: 
Check out yesterday's post for all the fun you can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment