April 23, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather:::
Drizzly. Just enough to keep everything wet and dangerous.

On my reading pile:::  
The Last Unicorn. I seem to be re-re-reading all of my old favorites. I really need to get to the library.

On my TV:::
I'm going to try to take my life back from the television. What did it ever do for me anyway?

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Crockpot Beef and Barley
Tuesday- Swedish Ham in Sherried Cream
Wednesday- Quicky Mexican Casserole
Thursday- Cheesy Chicken Tenders
Friday- Fish Sticks and Tater Tots
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Bratwurst

On my to do list:::
Nothing outside my regular routine.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I finally asked my husband to get my craft box out of the garage. I think I haven't been working on anything because I didn't have any supplies handy. In the box I found a Winnie-the-Pooh latch hook kit that I started years ago with the intention of making it for my new baby. Well, that baby is almost twelve now and was gracious enough to allow me to give it to our newest baby (that is, if I ever finish it.)

Looking around the house:::
I don't wanna look!

From the camera:::
No pix this week. We were too busy messing up the house to take any.

Something fun to share::: 
We got big boy underwear for Bobby this weekend. It would be so cool to get him out of diapers before we have to start buying them for the new baby.

1 comment:

  1. oh boy, I get the "don't want to look" heehee loved reading your post this week :)

    ReplyDelete