April 16, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
Clear and cool. Beautiful weather!

On my reading pile:::  
The World Book Encyclopedia. I'm doing research for World Book Wednesday. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

On my TV:::
Jeopardy!

On the menu for this week:::
I have been so busy on the weekends that I haven't been doing any menu planning or shopping. I need to get back to my routine.

On my to do list:::
Plan a menu, go shopping. Strange, that's the same to do list I had last week.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Nothing right now. Got to get on track with my responsibilities.

Looking around the house:::
Dishes. There are always dishes. And things are a little messy. I need a personal assistant.

From the camera:::
Anthony is fascinated with the cat. (The cat is not so impressed with Anthony.)

Something fun to share::: 
There's a bunch of free offers for tax day. Do a search for free stuff in your area. We deserve a treat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ another lovely photo! We used to have a cat just like that, she was called Twinkle and she was so gentle she used to let the children tie ribbons around her collar. I hope you are having a good week. Best wishes Emily {The Country Mumkin}

    ReplyDelete