December 26, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Clear, sunny, warm

Things that make me happy:  
Playing with new Christmas toys

Book I'm reading:
Still recovering from Christmas. Maybe next week.

What's on my TV today:  
No TV today.

On the menu for dinner:
Ham and Broccoli Chowder- I will post the recipe later this week. My boys LOVE it.

On my To Do List:
Sort through the rubble in my living room.

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Anything to use up our leftover ham.

In the craft basket:
Christmas crafts are done! I'm on hiatus until January.

Looking forward to this week:
Spending time with both my kids at home.

Tips and Tricks:
Give everyone in the family new socks for Christmas. Then, before you put them away, gather up all the old socks and put them in your rag bag. Great for getting the kids to help with dusting; just put a sock on each hand and tell them to go touch stuff.

My favorite blog post this week: 
Malls of America

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Malls of America. Its old, but its cool.

Lesson learned the past few days:
You can save a lot of money at Christmas by only giving your two year old one Speed McQueen toy. He probably won't play with the rest of the stuff anyway.

On my mind:
The 10,000 things that I always need to do in the last week of the year. Why does it seem so short?

No comments:

Post a Comment