December 19, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Chilly, with a few clouds.

Things that make me happy:  
Peppermint tea

Book I'm reading:
Then Again, Maybe I Won't. Young teen book I got for my son for Christmas.

What's on my TV today:  
No TV today.

On the menu for dinner:
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie

On my To Do List:
Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Wrap presents

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Sticking to things I already know for this busy time.

In the craft basket:
Christmas crafts are done! I'm on hiatus until January.

Looking forward to this week:
Just cruising through the week (and buying more presents)

Tips and Tricks:
Bribe your toddlers with bananas: "You want a banana? OK, put your shoes and jacket on and I'll give you a banana."
My favorite blog post this week: 
Probably this one because its the only blog related thing I've had time to do this week.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
See above.

Lesson learned the past few days:
When you go to the zoo, don't assume your husband grabbed the diapers. Husbands, don't assume your wife grabbed the diapers.
On my mind:
My 2 1/2 year old is having an MRI this week and will need general anesthesia. I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment