May 21, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather:::
So far its a beautiful day. Its clear with a gentle breeze and the perfect temperature. Just the kind of weather that promises to turn the house into a pressure cooker by 3 PM.

On my reading pile:::  
No reading lately.

On my TV:::
The TV is on during the evenings, but I don't pay any attention to it.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- The store didn't have a ham steak when I went this morning, so I have no idea what's for dinner. There was also no ground beef with less than 15% fat. The store I go to is known for its meat department. FAIL.
Tuesday- Cheeseburger Pie
Wednesday- Cabbage and Sausage
Thursday- Spaghetti
Friday- Chicken Cacciatore
Saturday- Shrimp Towers
Sunday- BBQ Pork Sandwiches

On my to do list:::
Prenatal appointments seem to fill up my days. That and trying to stay awake.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Still working on my lampshade. I'm almost done coloring and should be able to shrink by the end of the week. But then there's putting it all together...

Looking around the house:::
Anthony's doing his morning exercises even though he is officially done with school. He just assumed that we would keep the same schedule and I don't think I will tell him any different. The house is decorated in Usual Monday Style- dishes in the sink, Hot Wheels on the floor. Notice that cleaning up is not on my to do list. I'm going to nap instead.

From the camera:::
I finally cleaned off the dining room table and put the camera away where it belongs. Now I forget to use it. I need to find it a new home where its out of the way but still accessible.

Something fun to share::: 
I stumbled across a blog called Awfullibrarybooks.net. I had a good time there and it made me think of my own World Book Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment