May 14, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather:::
Looks like its going to be a clear and warm day.

On my reading pile:::  
I guess reading isn't a priority right now. I haven't picked up my book in days.

On my TV:::
Same thing with television. No time, no time.

On the menu for this week:::
My husband and I were on a weekend getaway so I didn't do any menu planning or shopping. It should be and interesting week!

On my to do list:::
Menu plan
Grocery shopping
Reorganize my entire life (I suppose I should break that down into more manageable pieces, but it is something I would like to get done as we count down to the arrival of the new baby.)

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
A Shrinky Dink lampshade. It's hard to describe, but I took along some art supplies to keep my husband and I busy on our long train ride. When I finish the project I'll post some pix. I don't know how it will turn out, but it kept us occupied on the trip.

Looking around the house:::
Anthony and Bobby are both watching Cars. Anthony is on a short break from studying and Bobby is home from preschool with a fever. With both kids at home today I don't think I'll get much done (which explains why this post is about four hours later than usual).

From the camera:::
I took my camera on vacation and I didn't take a single picture!

Something fun to share::: 
Take a train trip somewhere. It takes forever but it gives you time to spend with the family without everyday distractions like dishes and laundry. Nobody has to concentrate on driving, and you can move around and be comfortable unlike a car trip.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on a train in almost 20 years, goodness, I miss it :)

    Hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete