February 13, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
Its supposed to rain today!

On my reading pile:::  
Still reading Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut. Probably going to read everything I own by him when I'm done.

On my TV:::
No TV today.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Tuesday- Pizza
Wednesday- Spaghetti Pie
Thursday- Lemon-Feta Chicken
Friday- Stuffed Bell Peppers
Saturday- Fish Stick Hoagies
Sunday- Chicken Potato Bake

On my to do list:::
Laundry
Prep for this weeks meals

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Nothing right now.

Looking around the house:::
A clean kitchen! What a way to start the week. Its pretty dark in here because its early and cloudy.

From the camera:::
Bobby has discovered how to use my camera. His favorite subject is himself.



Something fun to share::: 
Easy cake: 1 cake mix, 1 can diet soda. Mix and bake. Experiment with cake and soda flavors. Sweet and moist enough to eat without frosting. We have this every week.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about this cake and soda. I'm going to have to give it a try.

    Your son is cute. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pic, I love it when they get a hold of the camera, it's fun seeing things through their eyes :)

    Yummy menu too :)

    ReplyDelete