September 10, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
It's so humid! The weatherman said thunderstorms, but all we got was humidity.

On my reading pile:::
I've been doing some internet reading about old public housing projects. Please don't ask me to explain why because I really don't know. 

On my tv:::
Master Chef

On the menu for this week:::
I'm still flying by the seat of my pants. The baby lets me do more and more every day so I hope to be menu planning soon.

On my to do list:::

Figure out a weekly schedule

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Lanyards with Anthony

Homemaking Tips:::
No tips this week; this is 'Just Getting By' after all.

Looking around the house:::
I'm not home this morning; I came to the shoeshine stand with Napoleon. Looking around I see a man-cave that passes as a place of business. There are shoes everywhere! I see dusty shelves and little piles of stuff that shouldn't be here. But we're jamming to some Jamiroquai so hopefully I can get in the groove and get things cleaned up.

From the camera:::
Time for Super Why! I don't know why he was naked (maybe because Daddy was asleep on the couch and not paying attention).

No comments:

Post a Comment