July 16, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
Hot.

On my reading pile:::
Jurassic Park

On my tv:::
Probably a little Jeopardy

On the menu for this week:::
Its every man for himself. I'm not cooking until it cools off and I'm not pregnant.

On my to do list:::

Give birth (this is the same thing I had on my list last week, but I never got around to doing it.)

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Nothing right now

Homemaking Tips:::
Train your family to do things. When you don't get around to doing something, you can bribe your children into helping. I'm not suggesting you should be lazy, of course, but the homemaker isn't the only one with useful hands. Give the kids a special treat when they do extra work.

Looking around the house:::
I'm not home this morning. I came to the shoe shine stand with Napoleon to help with a couple of things. This place really needs a woman's touch.

From the camera:::
I was hoping to have baby pictures today. Maybe next week. (This is the same thing I said last week. I figure I can only repeat it about two more times before I explode.)

1 comment:

  1. Seems that your baby is determined to stay in the warm tummy huh? hahaha

    I do hope you get to hold it in your arms very soon :)

    ReplyDelete