July 9, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
There's not a cloud in the sky. It promises to get pretty toasty today. I see AC use in my future.
On my reading pile:::
I'm still working on Jurassic Park. If I could stay awake for longer than ten minutes when I sit down to relax, I could make some progress.


On my tv:::
I've really been enjoying lunch with Leave It To Beaver. The other day, Anthony said he likes it because Wally and The Beaver have some of the same problems that he has, and he likes to see how they solve them. Now if I could just figure out how June keeps the house so clean...

On the menu for this week:::
I left some days blank because those would be good times to have a baby. Or I might just be so frustrated by not having a baby that I order pizza.

Monday -  Tacos
Tuesday -  Cookie Monster's Me Stuffed Potatoes
Wednesday - 
Thursday - 
Friday -  Porcupine Meatballs
Saturday - 
Sunday  -  Ravioli

On my to do list:::


Give birth

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Crafts are on hold since I fall asleep so quickly when sitting down.
Homemaking Tips:::
With a man and two boys in the house, I never run out of old, mismatched, or holey socks. These make great rags. When I fold laundry, I pull out the socks that have seen better days and put them in the rag bag. For really nasty jobs you can just throw them away when you're done.
Looking around the house:::
I am alone today (yea!!!). Bobby's at preschool, and Anthony went to work with Napoleon. The house needs attention, but more that I am able to give it right now. The piles of toys and junk will have to wait until the people who put them there come home. 
From the camera:::
I was hoping to have baby pictures today. Maybe next week.

1 comment: