March 26, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
Its sunny right now but it's been raining. I hope we get a little more rain tonight.

On my reading pile:::  
Nothing yet for this week.

On my TV:::
Hopefully some Jeopardy! tonight.

On the menu for this week:::
I'm not feeding my family anything this week because I was out of town this weekend when I usually do my menu plan and shopping. I planned to do it yesterday when I got home but we were delayed, and today I am under the weather. I guess I could give them Hamburger Helper (with no hamburger) and Gatorade for dinner tonight.

On my to do list:::
Get better so I can get back into the groove tomorrow. I haven't done anything today except sneeze and sleep.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Nothing this week.

Looking around the house:::
My husband is obviously a better housewife than I am. He had the kids while I was away this weekend, and the house is cleaner than when I left. I might install a hidden camera so next time I'm away I can see what company he hired to do all that work.

From the camera:::
So, I thought I could come home from Vegas with a ton of exciting and risque pictures to share. But you can't take pictures in Vegas when your camera is sitting on the dining room table in San Diego. My friends probably wouldn't have appreciated my posting anything from our trip anyway ;)

Something fun to share::: 
I'm sorry, but I can't share anything with you today because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment