March 12, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather:::
Partly cloudy. Just plain blah with no end in sight.

On my reading pile:::  
Journey Home, a re-re-re-read of my first trashy romance novel.

On my TV:::
We decided we watch way too much television. I never plan to, but somehow it just goes on in the afternoon and never goes off. This week we will decide what shows we really want to watch, and then only turn on the TV when they are on.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Turkey and Rice balls
Tuesday- Burgundied Beef
Wednesday- Chicken Logs
Thursday- Chinatown Chops
Friday- Fish Sticks and Tater Tots
Saturday- Limey Chicken
Sunday- Out

On my to do list:::
Attack a clutter pile

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Finished my baby blanket last night. Going to take a break this week.

Looking around the house:::
Things are pretty clean, just a few dishes and odds and ends to put away. There's a fat kitty purring on my foot. There's a sleepy boy in the living room trying to stay on schedule, and I'm a sleepy mama cursing daylight savings time.

From the camera:::
The new baby blanket. Wish making the baby was as quick and easy!


Something fun to share::: 
I rarely have something fun to share. That concerns me.

No comments:

Post a Comment