November 5, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


Feel free to use :)

The Weather:::
Its clear and pleasant now but it got really hot yesterday afternoon. I guess nobody told our weather that its November.

Right now I am: 
Finishing up some cereal and listening for the baby who is still sleeping upstairs.

Thinking:
How easy it is to get up in the morning after the Fall time change.

On my reading pile:::
Fifty Shades Darker

On my tv:::
TMZ

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Chicken in Sour Cream
Tuesday- German Style Bratwurst
Wednesday- Chicken Enchiladas
Thursday- Fish Sticks and Tater Tots
Friday- Asian Sesame Salmon and Carrot Souffle
Saturday- Porcupine Meatballs
Sunday- Chinatown Chops

On my to do list:::
Finish up laundry
Review my ballot for tomorrow
Crunch some numbers and do some real estate research

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Haven't had time lately but I'm feeling ambitious today. We'll see what happens.

Homemaking Tips:::
Something that I learned from FlyLady is to always keep your kitchen sink clean. Even when the rest of the house is a mess, if the sink is clean you can at least wash your hands or get an easy start on washing a stack of dishes. Then you don't feel so discouraged about the rest of the house.

Looking around the house:::
The house is surprisingly clean today. Three year old Bobby had a sleepover with two year old Ethan Saturday night and things got WILD! But somehow we got everything picked up and even cleaner than usual. I can see the carpet!

From the camera:::
Bobby The Pooh

2 comments:

  1. Thats my hubby's biggest thing. He doesnt really mind if the living room is messy, but as long as the beds are made and the kitchen sink is clean he's a happy man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! Thank you for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete