November 19, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



Feel free to use :)

The Weather:::
There's not a cloud in the sky today. I know it will never snow here, but a little rain would be okay.

Right now I am: 
Eating dinner leftovers for breakfast.

Thinking:
I really like cheese. My breakfast has lots.

On my reading pile:::
Fifty Shades Darker

On my tv:::
Hopefully I will get to see a little of the Thanksgiving parade on Thursday. Other than that, I don't have time for TV this week.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Lentils and Sausage
Tuesday- Chicken and Rice
Wednesday- maybe pizza, something easy
Thursday- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apple Slices - Roast Turkey - Gravy - Stuffing Muffins - Carrot Souffle - Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Cauliflower - Collard Greens - Green Beans with Red Pepper and Garlic - Cranberry Sauce - Rolls - Dutch Apple Pie 
Friday- Tuna Patties
Saturday- Turkey Leftovers
Sunday- Spaghetti Casserole

On my to do list:::
Pay bills
Get house ready for the holidays

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I finished the patchwork for the baby quilt. I would like to do my next skirt if I have the chance this weekend.

Homemaking Tips:::
I've said this before but it is so important: GET RID OF STUFF! I spend so much time moving stuff around so I can clean that I never get to the cleaning part. Don't keep things around because you feel guilty about getting rid of them. If you don't use it, donate it so someone else can.

Looking around the house:::
Just regular stuff today; not to messy, not too clean. It just needs a little spiffing up before we get the Christmas stuff out. I think we might put stuff up a little early this year.

From the camera:::
Nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment