October 29, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


Feel free to use :)

The Weather:::
The temperature is wonderful but it is SOOO dry. My eyelids feel like sandpaper and I have to be careful with my nose because it might break off.

Right now I am: 
Eating some delicious hot Grape Nuts. Just add milk and honey and heat. Yum.

Thinking:
I like autumn. I like doing warm, comforting things like slow cooking and having hot chocolate.

On my reading pile:::
I'm going to borrow the next two in the Fifty Shades trilogy. I can't leave that unfinished

On my tv:::
We have such a busy week planned I don't think there will be time for TV.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Epicurian Beef Casserole
Tuesday- 
Wednesday-
Thursday- Pork Chops and Fried Rice
Friday- Asian Sesame Salmon
Saturday- Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday- Chicken and Dumpling Soup

On my to do list:::
Make a to do list. All these things are just floating around randomly in my head. I need to write them down.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I'm thinking about doing some sewing. I bought some jeans and remnants to make some skirts over a year ago. Hmmm. Maybe.

Homemaking Tips:::
At about this time every year I tell my son that Santa can't bring new toys if there is nowhere to put them. I help him go through his toy box and weed stuff out. Anything that is broken or cheap kids meal prizes go in the trash, and he picks out the stuff he has grown out of. We go together to Goodwill to donate them. And somehow, Santa always brings less than what we got rid of.

Looking around the house:::
It looks like a baby accessory factory exploded in the living room. I always forget that babies have a lot of stuff that clutters up the house until about two years old. In about twenty years I plan to get new carpet and a living room set.

From the camera:::
Nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment