August 20, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
Its only supposed to be in the low 90s today. That's almost chilly enough for a sweater.

On my reading pile:::
I need to read the pile of bills on my dining room table.

On my tv:::
Adam-12. Gotta love those sideburns!

On the menu for this week:::
I still haven't planned a menu, but I have a freezer full of soup and casseroles. Things are slowly getting back to normal since the baby. I can't wait to start cooking normal, healthy food again.

On my to do list:::

I have a weekly routine list that I haven't done since before the baby came. I would like to do at least half the things on the list. I'll start by making the bed.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
When I can handle doing regular stuff like cooking and showering, then I'll think about extracurricular activities.

Homemaking Tips:::
I do laundry every day (ok, not currently, but you know what I mean). Its easy to complete one load rather than do ten loads on Saturday and not finish any of them.

Looking around the house:::
I'm admiring the stereo cabinet that we spontaneously cleaned up on Saturday. We threw away some junk that had been shoved there, put away some things that had been hidden there, and DUSTED! I'm motivated to spruce up one small area every couple of days. That beats thinking about fixing the whole house and then deciding to take a nap instead.

From the camera:::
You'd think with a newborn in the house we would have a thousand pictures to post, but somehow I can't seem to use the camera while changing diapers and heating bottles. To any new moms out there: this chaotic time doesn't last forever. Hang in there; things will get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment