August 6, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
Typical August: hot.

On my reading pile:::
I am sleep deprived and sometimes I don't have time to shower. No reading for me.

On my tv:::
Olympics. This is the first time in a decade that I don't have to be at work during the games. I'm really enjoying them.

On the menu for this week:::
Frozen casseroles, pizza, and breast milk. Give me a few weeks to get into a routine and I'll care more about cooking.

On my to do list:::

Doctors appointments for me and for baby, lactation consultant appointment, get ready for Dad, Sister, and kids to visit.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
No time for that for a while.

Homemaking Tips:::
Sleep when the baby sleeps.

Looking around the house:::
Laundry everywhere! Dishes everywhere! Baby bottles and burp cloths everywhere!

From the camera:::
Biggest Brother and Littlest Brother

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture you posted, that is just adorable :)

    Congratulations on the birth of your little one!

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete