August 13, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


happyhomemakermonday
If you want to save and use the new button, just click here.

The Weather:::
Another hot day ahead. I'm not looking forward to my electricity bill this month.

On my reading pile:::
No reading because I have three kids.

On my tv:::
No time for TV since Dad, Sister, Niece, and Nephew are still visiting from the east coast.

On the menu for this week:::
Once again, we will eat whatever I can rustle up, or whatever someone volunteers to make for us. I miss my routines but I'm really living up to the 'Just Getting By' motto!

On my to do list:::

Feed the baby. Nap.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
If I could crochet myself three extra arms...

Homemaking Tips:::
Use vinegar instead of expensive store bought rinse aid in your dishwasher. It works just as well and is cheap.

Looking around the house:::
Before I had the baby I went on a cleaning spree. The house looked really good. Since then, we've stayed on top of the laundry and dishes, but everything else has gone a little crazy. There's a clump of wilted flowers on the kitchen table that were beautiful when I received them three weeks ago. An army of storm troopers has set up camp on the living room floor. And the smallest family member always leaves his swing and play gym and blankies and diapers strewn about.

From the camera:::
I left the picture taking to a professional this weekend. Since the whole family was together, we hired our photographer friend to capture our pool/everyone's in town/meet baby party. We should have them by next week and I'll share then.

1 comment:

  1. I giggled at your comment about not having time to read LOL

    Hope you have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete