January 30, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

6617550523.jpg

The weather:::
It's a little chilly this morning, but clear. Should warm up nicely.

On my reading pile:::  
A Dave Ramsey article.

On my TV:::
Maybe video games. Shh, don't tell.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday- Chick'n patties and spaghetti squash
Tuesday- Skewer chicken and couscous
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Meaty stuffed potatoes
Friday- Mini meat loaves and green beans
Saturday- Sweet and sour pork

On my to do list:::
Learn how to sell on ebay.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Finished the patchwork top of my baby blanket. Need mom to help me with batting, back, and ties.

Looking around the house:::
Dining room table full of junk, but the kitchen is clean enough to cook in. Some clothes to fold in the living room, and Jeffery the Slug could use a terrarium cleaning.

From the camera:::
Still trying to figure out how to put pix here.

Something fun to share::: I' too boring this week to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment