November 28, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather in my neck of the woods:
A little cloudy. Boring mild southern California weather. There are no seasons here.


Things that make me happy:  
Being at home with my family.


Book I'm reading:
The Gallery of Regrettable Food


What's on my TV today:  
Maybe Jeopardy

On the menu for dinner:
Slow Cooker Beef Stew


On my To Do List:
Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Write my book


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole (notice the slow cooker trend?)


In the craft basket:
Paper bags to decorate for Christmas gifts


Looking forward to this week:
A quiet week before CHRISTMASTIME


Tips and Tricks:
Kid's de-tangling spray works for grownups too.


My favorite blog post this week: 
The Bleat


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
The Deadmalls blog. I'm fascinated by this subject and I don't know why!



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
 


Lesson learned the past few days:
Not to just tell my husband, "Don't park there." I must tell him why. "Please do not park in that overgrown and muddy vacant lot because in the five minutes I am gone, I'm sure you will manage to do something wrong to the car."


On my mind:
Dad is moving across the country this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment